These terms set out the provisions on which you can use this www.welshproduce.com site. By using this site, you agree to be bound by these term and conditions. If you do not agree with any provisions set out in these terms, please do not use the site.
Who we are? We are Welsh Produce a trading name of Sbarc Ltd. Our company registration number is 04126119. Our registered address is: Chestnut Court, 9 Ffordd Y Parc, Parc Menai, Bangor LL57 4FH
WELSH PRODUCE allows you to purchase products manufactured from a variety of independent producers throughout Wales.
How to contact us? You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we may contact you? If we must contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email or postal address you provided to us in your order.
1. Our service:
- Making a purchase. When you decide to purchase a product from the site you are not buying directly from WELSH PRODUCE, but from the producer(s). The contract is therefore in place between you and the producer and will relate solely to the products that you purchase from the producer(s).
- Confirmation of your order. Your order shall be deemed accepted by the producers(s) when we issue you with an email confirmation of your order.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product.
2. Products on our website:
- Manufacturing of Products. WELSH PRODUCE is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, materials may contain more and different information to that displayed on our website. Ingredients may also change. All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that the display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- Product Quality. As the products that feature on this site are sold by independent producers, WELSH PRODUCE is unable to provide any guarantee or undertaking regarding product quality.
3. Providing the products:
Delivery. Products purchased by you will be delivered by the purchaser(s) or Amazon and not by WELSH PRODUCE. This site provides details of the cost of postage and packaging as well as the delivery options. Delivery costs will vary depending on the purchaser. WELSH PRODUCE accepts no responsibility in the event of a delay in the delivery of a product or in the event of non-delivery.
4. Payment and pricing:
- Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We use our best efforts to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. Products may only be paid for using the payment methods that we have available on this site from time to time. We accept payments on behalf of the producer in relation to the purchase of items from the producer. We accept payments in the capacity of a commercial agent of the producer.
Who you should contact? You should contact WELSH PRODUCE directly to discuss or organise a return, exchange, or refund of the product. Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product unless otherwise stated by the producer or in the product description.
Your right to change your mind. For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- When you do not have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software once these products are unsealed after you receive them.
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised; and
- the supply of goods which may deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods unless your order is split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
Requesting a cancellation. If you wish to request a cancellation, contact WELSH PRODUCE directly by using the contact information on the site.
7. Use of our site:
You must not misuse our site. Introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other malicious material is strictly forbidden. You must refrain from inappropriately accessing the site or the server on which our site is stored.
- Complaints about the site. If you have a complaint, feedback or a query about the site please contact us at email@example.com.
- Complaints about a producer. Complaints about a producer or a product should be in the first instance to WELSH PRODUCE through the contact details that are available on this site.
- If your complaint has not been resolved. If you have exhausted all available options in having your complaint resolved through our site and with the purchaser, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform and can be accessed by clicking on the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
9. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or for any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- We are not liable for business losses. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
10. How we may use your personal information:
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the products to you.
- to process your payment for the products; and
- to give you information about WELSH PRODUCE and similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving this at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
11.Other important terms
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Nothing in this clause excludes the rights of WELSH PRODUCE when acting as commercial agent of a purchaser.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- Events beyond our control. In certain circumstances WELSH PRODUCE or the purchaser may be prevented from fulfilling their obligations to you under these terms which are beyond our reasonable control. This includes, without limitation, acts of God, governmental action, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock outs, strikes or other labour disputes, or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials. This will result in either WELSH PRODUCE’s or the purchaser’s ability to performance its obligations to be postponed for the duration that the circumstance continues.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English and Welsh law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English and Welsh courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
12.Other applicable terms and conditions:
Other terms. There may be other applicable terms and conditions that apply to our products. You are therefore advised to visit the site from time to time to check for any amendments to these terms or for details as to any other terms that may apply to specific products.