Sponsorship is all about matching want and need, building mutually beneficial relationships and like minded thinking. Both parties must gain something from the partnership and be able to nurture a long-term relationship.
Trust Sbarc to to source and enable sponsorship opportunities with the right people for your business.
Sbarc are currently seeking sponsorship for the North Wales Boat Show. The North Wales Boat Show is a celebratory festival of all water-based activities and is unique to the Region with a catchment area that covers not only all of North Wales but also the North West, Isle of Man and Ireland.
The event was established in 2008 and ran successfully for four years at the Faenol Estate in Bangor but it is now under new management, Sbarc, and we want to take the event forward so it will be relocated to Conwy, which has two marinas, which enables the event to grow in stature and size while extending its appeal to a wider target audience.
Sbarc has a mission to provide a highly professional all encompassing watersports show with an events and entertainment programme which appeals to not only watersports enthusiasts but those that wish to get on the water or just love watching the action. We are looking for business partners and others who share our passion for watersports and in bringing it to the masses with carefully selected sponsorship opportunities.
This event requires sponsorship to reach maximum potential and there are many various packages available for the sponsor from as little as £1,500 to £85,000 for the title Official Sponsor. This is your opportunity to get involved in a major and unique watersport event in North Wales and one that also fulfils your corporate needs. We are committed to working closely with all businesses to ensure they benefit from their association.
The benefits to the sponsor are:
- Form an association with the ‘cleanest sport’ in the world
- Have a positive image association with the watersport fraternity of North Wales, the North West, Isle of Man and Ireland
- Forge a partnership with your company and the economic development of the Wales Marine Industry
- A major heavyweight PR and marketing campaign to exploit your association
- The opportunity to exhibit and distribute your literature before, during and after the event which is designed to heighten awareness of the sponsor’s name and brand image
- An opportunity to host customers, potential clients and business associates
- Logo on the website, with hyperlink to your own website until 1st June 2013
- Page on the website until 1st June 2013
- Logo on the sponsors' page in the 2013 show programme.
There are six main sponsorship packages:
- OFFICIAL SPONSOR
- HOSPITALITY SPONSOR
- OFFICIAL PARTNERS
- EXHIBITION SPONSOR
- OFFICIAL SUPPLIER
- SECTOR SPONSOR
Get full details of sposorship packages